- Faster software installs. Shorter turnaround time on new and repurposed equipment.
- Faster response to new installs of concurrently licensed software.
- Reduced staff time spent tracking, managing and purchasing licenses.
- Reduced staff time spent on installs.
- Standardize on a single version of Office, the Adobe Creative Suite, Filemaker. Use concurrent licensing where possible.
- Standardize the software installation process for staff equipment.
- Double the number of KeyServer licenses to better manage concurrent licenses.
- Implement on new machines, then backfill on existing machines.
Mon, Jul 30, 2012 to Wed, Oct 31, 2012
- We are currently developing the appropriate standards.
- Keyserver licenses have been ordered.