Strategic Planning and Execution | Policy Design and Implementation | Budgetary Compliance and Management | Data Analysis | Career Coaching | Admissions & Outreach | Student Engagement & Success | Diversity & Inclusion | Risk Management & Title IX | Alumni Relations
- Assist in identifying, developing and maintaining internship opportunities appropriate to the Arts Division programs while also maintaining positive relationships with employers
- Advise and support students' completion of appropriate preparatory activities based on student's intended career (resume, interview, job search, etc.) or educational pathway (e.g. certificate, professional or graduate school).
- Reviews and analyzes predictive data related to student retention and completion (e.g. incoming student characteristics, early alert, registration holds etc; develops retention and persistence data sources summary reports for various stakeholders and users to inform effective program development, outreach and intervention; collects and interprets data regarding student attrition.
- Collaborates with various UCSC constituents, high schools, community colleges, K-12 districts and other members of the educational community to promote programs in the Arts Division.
- Liaise with the Office for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to serve the needs of an increasingly diverse student population and to develop strategies to support the diversification of the student body.
Porter Faculty Services