If you are a registered user and you have forgotten your password, you can request a password-reset from the system.
- To request a new password, go to the login page (that will be your site name, followed by "/user").
- Locate and click on the "Request New Password" link, usually on the bottom right of the page.
- Enter your email address -- this must be the email address associated with your website account, typically your UCSC address -- and click "Email new password."
- Check your email for mail from "artscomputing." In that mail, locate and click on the link provided. This will take you to the site and allow you to reset your password.
- The reset link in the email is only good for 24 hours and expires after that.