Position: Quality Assurance Intern
Compensation: $20 per hour
Term: Summer 2018
Location: San Francisco, CA
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of playtesting tasks ranging from setting up, running and testing builds of in-development games (including Luna, Wattam and an unannounced AR project), conducting user testing on these titles, reporting, tracking and regressing bugs, and working with producers, designers and team leads to resolve gameplay issues and communicate feedback. You will also be asked to create screenshots, gifs and other marketing materials from said games. The ideal candidate will exhibit punctuality, attention to detail, be comfortable communicating face to face with new people, and be comfortable making decisions in real time, under uncertainty, and be open to receiving critical feedback.
- Major in Art, Games & Playable Media (AGPM)
- Strong written & oral communications skills
- Basic technical knowledge of communication, tracking and creative software (Word, Google Docs, Photoshop, Illustrator),
- Experience capturing, tracking and prioritizing tasks.
- Experience in Unity a plus.