* The panels are painted by hand by a real person!
* Our painter projects your artwork after dark onto a freshly painted panel and hand sketches the projected design onto the panel. He then hand paints the sign during daylight hours.
* The painter approximates colors by hand mixing laytex paint by eye. It is not an exact science, and is not as accurate as digital reproduction.
* The painting process takes a minimum of 2-3 days, depending on the complexity of the artwork, the weather, our painter’s availability, and the general schedule of reservations for the panels.
* Mother Nature ultimately decides which signs go up and when. During the rainy season, your sign may be delayed. In rare cases we will try to take advantage of dry weather and may ask permission to paint over your sign just before its final date in order to accommodate the next user before a big rainstorm. We appreciate your flexibility.
* Once completed, a Barn Sign typically stays up for approximately 5–7 full days, though some may remain up for 2 weeks or more depending on space availability. Your particular sign’s schedule will be identified when final space availability is determined each quarter.