Dear event planners and presenters:
Is your unit putting on an event in an Arts Division facility? The Arts Events Office (AEO) can provide services to support your event, including audience experience, house management, parking attendants, and basic promotion.
- Confirm the date and time of your event with the manager of the Arts facility where the event will take place.
- Log your event on the Arts Division's online Event Notification Form.
- Learn more about next steps + event policies and procedures.
- As you approach your event date, complete the "Day-of-Event Management Questionnaire" so we can coordinate audience management with you. (Please submit this information at least 5 business days in advance of your event.)
This process is intended for faculty and student directors, student recitalists, campus event presetners, and community groups who present events in Arts facilities (including the Music Center Recital Hall, Theater Arts Center, Sesnon Gallery, and Communications Bldg.).
The Arts Division Events Office will assist you with:
- House manager & usher crews (for most events in Arts facilities)
- Online event listings (for most events in Arts facilities)
- Arranging parking lot attendants from UCSC Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
- Layout of flyer or program (Arts Division only)