Are you putting on an event in an Arts Division facility? The Arts Division Events Office (AEO) will help you with audience experience, house management, parking attendants, and basic promotion.
Please follow these instructions:
- Confirm your event with the manager of the Arts Division facility where the event will take place.
- Fill out the Arts Division's online Event Submission Form.
- Learn more about next steps as well as event policies and procedures.
- Provide advance information to AEO [LINK tbd] so we can coordinate day-of event management with you.
This process is intended for faculty and student directors, student recitalists, campus users of Arts facilities, and community groups presenting events in Arts facilities (including the Music Center Recital Hall and Theater Arts Center).
The Arts Division Events Office will assist you with:
- House manager & ushers crews (for most events in Arts facilities)
- Online event listings (for most events in Arts facilities)
- Arranging parking lot attendants from UCSC Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
- Layout of flyer or program (Arts Division only)