Are you putting on an event in an Arts Division facility? The Arts Division Events Office (AEO) can help you with audience experience, house management, parking attendants, and basic promotion.
- Confirm your event with the manager of the Arts Division facility where the event will take place.
- Log your event on the Arts Division's online Event Submission Form.
- Learn more about next steps + event policies and procedures.
- As you approach your event date, complete the "Day-of-Event Management Questionnaire" so we can coordinate audience management with you. (Please submit this information at least 5 business days in advance of your event.)
This process is intended for faculty and student directors, student recitalists, campus users of Arts facilities, and community groups presenting events in Arts facilities (including the Music Center Recital Hall and Theater Arts Center).
The Arts Division Events Office will assist you with:
- House manager & usher crews (for most events in Arts facilities)
- Online event listings (for most events in Arts facilities)
- Arranging parking lot attendants from UCSC Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
- Layout of flyer or program (Arts Division only)