About the Arts Research Institute
The mission of the Arts Research Institute is to support and promote arts research, foster interdisciplinary collaboration, and elevate the public profile of the arts at the University of California, Santa Cruz. We are committed to supporting the diverse artists and scholars of our campus in an environment of respect, support, innovation and exploration.
We do this by:
- building and supporting Arts Division research initiatives
- coordinating and managing strategic planning and fundraising to elevate the visibility of the arts
- placing equity and inclusion at the center of our work
- coordinating cross-divisional, multi-campus, and national arts research collaborations
- administering the ARI faculty grant program
The ARI team:
- Dr. Holly Unruh, Executive Director
- Dee Hibbert-Jones, Faculty Director
- The ARI Executive Board
RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT OFFICE HOURS
If you need to find funding for your project(s), and/or are already looking at a particular funding opportunity, please come see us.
Weekly, on Mondays, 10:30-11:30 am starting next Monday!
Click here to see a list of COVID EMERGENCY GRANTS
Creative Capital also maintains this list of resources for artists working in all disciplines, as well as arts philanthropists, and arts professionals.