COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR ATTENDING INDOOR EVENTS AT UC SANTA CRUZ
WELCOME TO THE ARTS DIVISION!
The Arts Division is very pleased to welcome audiences back to in-person indoor events at UC Santa Cruz! Please review the information below if you are planning to attend an indoor event in our facilities.
Attendees at events must follow COVID-19 mitigation requirements as outlined below. Those who do not meet specified event requirements will not be permitted entry.
Be prepared to present the required verification at the venue prior to entry. (Help speed things along by arriving early and having proper documentation ready.)
|UCSC STUDENTS||UCSC EMPLOYEES||GENERAL PUBLIC/VISITORS|
|UCSC Symptom Check
|UCSC Symptom Check
|Proof of vaccination -OR-
negative PCR test
|Wear face covering||Wear face covering||Wear face covering|
See detailed information and links below.
UCSC SYMPTOM CHECK
• Must be completed on the date of the event.
• After completing the online questionnaire, an email certificate indicating “Cleared” or “Not Cleared” will be emailed to you.
• Present the "Cleared" email at the event.
• Information about the UCSC Symptom Check questionnaire here.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
• CDC vaccine card, image, or digital record accepted. International attendees may show their translated vaccine record.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE PCR TEST
• Result from a COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the event.
• Home tests/antigen tests are not accepted.
FACE COVERING REQUIREMENT
• Once inside the venue, all attendees must wear an approved face covering that covers the nose and mouth for the duration of the event.
• If you need to uncover your nose or mouth at any time, we ask that you kindly step outside the venue. An usher will be glad to re-admit you when you are masked.
Reference: University of California, Santa Cruz. (September 10, 2021). Event, Meeting and Visitor COVID-19 Protocol.
File attachments: for use by Arts Division event organizers.