PLEASE NOTE: The Arts Dean’s Fund for Excellence is currently closed to new applications. We hope to re-open the fund soon as we re-evaluate internal processes. Thank you for your patience.
The Arts Dean’s Fund for Excellence is dedicated to supporting Student Success in the Arts. This ranges from helping students meet basic needs to the dissemination of research and the development of professional pathways. Funds are administered through the Office of the Dean of the Arts Division.
Funding Parameters & Criteria
- Students applying for this grant will be currently enrolled, declared majors in good standing. The activity or project must take place prior to graduation.
- This fund is used to cover expenses related to the dissemination of Arts research, including conference and travel. PLEASE NOTE: This fund is not for conducting research or for purchasing supplies or equipment. If Arts students are facing financial hardship and need assistance with any of these items, please contact Slug Support.
- Students may receive funding for one application per fiscal year (July 1- June 30).
- Only applications for future travel/conferences will be considered.
- Home departments/programs are required to ‘match’ any allocation of funds from the Dean’s office.
- A final report is required at the conclusion of the activity (within 30 days). In the report, please document how the Arts Dean’s Fund for Excellence supported your work. Please include any relevant photos.
Please complete this application. Feel free to indicate when something is not applicable, and provide information as appropriate for your project.
To be considered, all applications must have departmental program support and be approved by a department chair program director.
Please complete the application form and submit with all attachments. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Unofficial Transcript (required)
- Budget Proposal (required)
- Letter of Support from the Department Chair and/or faculty adviser (required)
- Other Co-Funding Sources (required)
For further assistance, please contact Alison Trybom Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org.