ETR is currently looking for a student intern in their Digital Product Development Department.
JOB SUMMARY - Collaborates with content writers, editors and other departments such as marketing, sales, product
management, etc. to create, edit and update online content across ETR’s digital properties.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may also be assigned:
- Supports Digital Products team in updating and creation of website content, promotional assets and images.
- Confirms all site changes meet the ADA accessibility of website content and its formats as prescribed by ETR and project standards.
- At the direction of the Web Content Deployment Coordinator, provides technical support for staff project, and external customers including account set up, password changes, basic customer support, and basic user testing.
- Responsible for maintenance on assigned projects including user/account creation, provisioning/permission configuration and generating reports for stakeholders as needed
- Respond in a timely manner (48 hours) to technical assistance requests from staff and customers.
- Creates content for online projects including online learning content.
- Creates, converts, and uploads media for websites including HTML, basic CSS, images and video
- Assists in maintenance of our YouTube channel and Vimeo account
For a full description and list of requirements, plese click HERE.
You will have the opportunity to meet artists, engage with a diverse arts community, and learn the ins and outs of a non-profit; all while building your resume in the heart of Downtown San Jose’s SoFA Arts District.
We cater your internship to your interests and skill sets. Our flexible program offers mentorship in a wide range of gallery operations, including marketing, gallery installation, finance and curatorial administration. Along with your internship, you can expect professional development mentorship and advice that will follow you throughout your professional journey, such as learning resume building skills and receiving cover-letter writing feedback.
Internship Period 1
January – June
Internship Period 2
June – December
Types of Internships (course-credit)
ARTS ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP
Theatre and Training Programs:
Double Edge Theatre is a 36-year old artist owned ensemble theatre founded to research the role of artists’ training in the development of performance creation. Training is the heart and vitality of Double Edge’s creative process. The unique, holistic methodology engages the artists’ full potential – physical, vocal, emotional, and imaginative – to drive individual exploration, ensemble collaboration, and performance creation.
Here is a list of our upcoming training dates for 2019:
• Spring Intensive (March 15-17, 2019)
• Creation Lab which includes participation in the 3 day Spring Intensive (March 15-April 16)
• Summer Intensive (May 31-June 14, 2019)
• Spectacle Immersion which includes participation in the 2-week Summer Intensive (May 31-August 24)
• Fall Immersion (September 15-December 8)
We are proud to offer multiple scholarships for our Training Programs which you can read about here: https://doubleedgetheatre.org/scholarship-funds”
To learn more about our training programs, visit our website: https://doubleedgetheatre.org/training/. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call with any questions about the program: 413.628.0277.
- January 28–February 8, 2019 (Apply by December 14, 2018)
- April 1–12, 2019 (Apply by January 18, 2019)
- July 22–August 2, 2019 (Apply by May 10, 2019)
- October 14–25, 2019 (Apply by August 2, 2019)
During a two-week technology lab, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. Up to three members of your company may attend, but at least one must be a woman developer, and one must be the woman founder, co-founder, or CEO. The third member of your team may be any gender. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman* founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders.