Theatre and Training Programs:
Double Edge Theatre is a 36-year old artist owned ensemble theatre founded to research the role of artists’ training in the development of performance creation. Training is the heart and vitality of Double Edge’s creative process. The unique, holistic methodology engages the artists’ full potential – physical, vocal, emotional, and imaginative – to drive individual exploration, ensemble collaboration, and performance creation.
Here is a list of our upcoming training dates for 2019:
• Spring Intensive (March 15-17, 2019)
• Creation Lab which includes participation in the 3 day Spring Intensive (March 15-April 16)
• Summer Intensive (May 31-June 14, 2019)
• Spectacle Immersion which includes participation in the 2-week Summer Intensive (May 31-August 24)
• Fall Immersion (Dates TBA)
We are proud to offer multiple scholarships for our Training Programs which you can read about here: https://doubleedgetheatre.org/scholarship-funds”
To learn more about our training programs, visit our website: https://doubleedgetheatre.org/training/. Please write to email@example.com or call with any questions about the program: 413.628.0277.
- January 28–February 8, 2019 (Apply by December 14, 2018)
- April 1–12, 2019 (Apply by January 18, 2019)
- July 22–August 2, 2019 (Apply by May 10, 2019)
- October 14–25, 2019 (Apply by August 2, 2019)
During a two-week technology lab, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. Up to three members of your company may attend, but at least one must be a woman developer, and one must be the woman founder, co-founder, or CEO. The third member of your team may be any gender. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman* founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders.