You are here

Human Resources

Visa Information

International Scholar and Student Services

Visiting Scholars: Information on J-1 Visas

If the appointee will need a J-1 visa, please start the appointment process as soon as possible in advance. Getting the paperwork to the Division three months in advance is a good guildeline to follow for new visas. For visa extensions, please allow two months. Please contact Laura Jackson for assistance with the visa request paperwork.