A live dramatic performance presented by the African American Theater Arts Troupe (AATAT) at UC Santa Cruz. Directed by Don Williams. (Illustration by Bene't Benton)
If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please see important COVID-19 requirements below.
* * * * *
Attend in person:
Fri, Feb 18, 2022, 7:30 p.m
Sat, Feb 19, 2022, 7:30 p.m
Sun, Feb 20, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
Thu, Feb 24, 2022, 7:30 p.m.
Fri, Feb 25, 2022, 7:30 p.m.
Sat, Feb 26, 2022, 7:30 p.m.
Sun, Feb 27, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
Purchase tickets in January online at UCSCtickets.com.
All attendees must wear an approved face covering, while inside the venue, for the duration of the event.
Doors are scheduled to open to patrons 30 minutes prior to event start time.
Be prepared to show your e-ticket or mobile ticket, along with COVID-19 documents below.
There will be no sales window or will-call tickets at this event.
UCSC students must present:
Green clearance badge
UCSC employees must present:
UCSC Symptom Check clearance
Visitors must present:
1. UCSC Symptom Check clearance
2. Proof of vaccine -OR- PCR test
• Symptom Check questionnaire must be completed on the day of the event.
• Vaccine card, image, or digital record accepted.
• International attendees may show their translated vaccine record.
• Negative result from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the event.
• Home tests/antigen tests are not accepted.
Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID protocols here. We recommend you review this in advance.
Parking $5 or by permit.
Purchase a permit in advance or use the ParkMobile app.
The closest parking lot to the Theater Arts Center is Lot #126.
See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.