The Art Department invites the community to attend drawing classes. Drop-In Draw provides a live model and room monitor. There is no formal lesson. Only dry media allowed.
- Drop in Draw sessions may contain mature content and nudity.
- Attend in person.
- Free and open to the public.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS*
Tues, Sept 27, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Oct 4, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Oct 11, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Oct 18, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Oct 25, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Nov 1, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Nov 8, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Nov 15, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Nov 22, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Tues, Nov 29, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
* Drop in Draw is subject to the possibility of last-minute cancellation without notification and sessions are not guaranteed.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the Baskin Visual Arts Center.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.