- A valid UCSC permit or ParkMobile payment is required to park in all parking spaces on campus.
- One-day visitor permits may be purchased from the Main Entrance Kiosk or at the Parking Sales Office located at the entrance to the main campus.
- For large events, parking lot attendants will be on site to sell permits and direct guests to available parking.
- Hourly and daily parking options are available in several locations via ParkMobile.
Click here for more visitor parking information or call (831) 459-2190.
- Theater Arts Center and Baskin Visual Arts Center: available along Kerr Road near the traffic circle between Baskin Arts and the Theater Arts Mainstage.
- Recital Hall and the Digital Arts Research Center: available at the south end of Arts Lot 126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, marked "Medical" spaces, metered spaces or stalls without additional payment, or in timed zones (e.g., 10-, 15-, or 20-minute spaces) for longer than the posted time.
- DMV placards are not valid in spaces reserved for departments, individuals, contractors, carpools, vanpools, or in lots solely designated for “C” permit holders.
Arts Lot 126
Lot 126 serves the following UCSC facilities:
Theater Arts Center, Music Center, Digital Arts Research Center (DARC), and Baskin Visual Arts Center. Click here for more information about Arts Lot 126.
Core West Parking Structure (located on McLaughlin Drive)
Serves the Communications Building, home to the Film and Digital Media Department.