Friday, February 24, 2023 - 7:30pm to Sunday, March 5, 2023 - 3:00pm
Theater Arts Second Stage
Department of Performance, Play & Design
As of February 27, the UCSCtickets.com website is down. Admission will be free for all remaining performances. See ADMISSION details below.
In lieu of tickets, please consider making a donation to AATAT here.
A mother’s hopes for her son clash with an educational system rigged against him in Dominique Morisseau's Pipeline.
Learn more at dominiquemorisseau.com/pipeline.
Directed by Don Williams.
Presented by the African American Theater Arts Troupe (AATAT), Cultural Arts & Diversity Resource Center (CADrc), and the Theater Arts Program of the Department of Performance, Play & Design at UC Santa Cruz.
- This production contains: mature content/themes; strong language
- If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Attend in person
- FREE General Admission
- Seating is first come, first served
- No tickets required for entry
- Doors are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website
FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Fri Feb 24, 7:30 p.m.
- Sat Feb 25, 7:30 p.m.
- Sun Feb 26, 3:00 p.m.
- Fri Mar 3, 7:30 p.m.
- Sat Mar 4, 7:30 p.m.
- Sun Mar 5, 3:00 p.m.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance, from the on-site attendant at the event, or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.