Dean Celine and the Arts Division welcome students, faculty, staff, and the general community to come together throughout the 2022–23 year for salon-style gatherings presenting the work of the Arts Division's academic departments.
- Attend in person.
- Free and open to the public.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Oct 20, 4:00–5:00 p.m., Music Department
Jan 12, 4:00–5:00 p.m., Film and Digital Media Department [rescheduled from Nov 17]
Jan 19, 4:00–5:00 p.m., History of Art and Visual Culture Department
Feb 16, 4:00–5:00 p.m., Digital Arts and New Media Department
Mar 16, 4:00–5:00 p.m., Art Department
May 18, 4:00–5:00 p.m., Department of Performance, Play & Design
- The closest parking lots to the events are #124 and #125 at Porter College.
- Purchase a campus permit or use ParkMobile.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.