Friday, May 19, 2023 - 7:30pm
Music Center Recital Hall (UCSC)
Bruce Kiesling conducts the UCSC Orchestra performing works by Elgar and Tchaikovsky.
- Free and open to the public.
- Ticket required for entry.
- Seating is assigned.
- Reserve tickets/seats in advance at UCSCtickets.com up to 1 hour before the advertised start time.
- Tickets are available online only and there will be no sales window or will-call tickets for pick up at the event.
- Ticket holders who are not in their seats by the advertised start time may forfeit their reserved seat.
- Any remaining seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at the event (no ticket required).
- Doors are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- Review the COVID-19 protocols as outlined here.
- If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance, from the on-site attendant at the event, or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.