The Arts Dean’s Fund for Excellence and Equity (ADFEE) is dedicated to supporting the dissemination of student research. Qualifying projects must demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. This fund is supported entirely through the generosity of our donors, and remains open as long as funding is available. Funds are administered through the Office of the Dean of Arts.
Applications are reviewed each quarter. Quarterly application deadlines are: November 16, 2022, February 15, 2023 and May 10, 2023. Decisions will follow within two weeks.
Funding Parameters & Criteria
- Students applying for this grant will be currently enrolled, declared majors in good standing. The activity or project must take place prior to graduation.
- This fund is used to cover expenses related to the dissemination of Arts research for example: presenting at upcoming conferences (conference and travel fees) and costs associated with exhibition and publication of scholarly and creative work. PLEASE NOTE: This fund is not for conducting research or for purchasing supplies or equipment. If Arts students are facing financial hardship and need assistance with any of these items, please contact Slug Support.
- Students may receive funding for one application per fiscal year (July 1- June 30) of up to $1000.00 which will be based on their budget and deposited into their financial aid account.
- A final report is required at the conclusion of the activity (within 30 days). In the report, please document how the Arts Dean’s Fund for Excellence and Equity supported your work. Please include any relevant photos.
Please complete the application found on this page HERE. Feel free to indicate when something is not applicable, and provide information as appropriate for your project.
Please complete the application form and submit with all required application attachments. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Required Application Attachments:
- Budget Proposal (required)
- Letter of Support from faculty advisor (required)
- Other Co-Funding Sources if applicable.
For further assistance, please contact Lindy Boisvert at email@example.com.