Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 7:30pm
Holy Cross Church
210 High St. Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Concordian Dawn, the Medieval music ensemble of New York City, presents seldom performed virtuosic Organum Quadruplum by Pérotin of Nôtre Dame de Paris (±1155 – ±1200) and other 4-part treasures of Medieval music from Ars Antiqua to Ars Nova, assisted by Cappella Pérotinus male voices. A concert by candlelight in a magnifient acoustic and visual space.
- Christopher Preston Thompson, Director, tenor, Medieval harp
- Clifton Massey, countertenor
- David Dickey, countertenor, recorder
- Thomas McCargar, baritone
- Niccolo Seligmann, vielle
Concert Sponsor: Dean Silvers
- Attend in person.
- Tickets are required for entry and are available at InstantSeats.com
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Santa Cruz Baroque Festival website.