What are the relations between abolition and the cinematic archive? Explore these questions through a rotating series of excerpts and full-length short films. This screening series is curated by Althea Wasow, President's Postdoctoral Fellow at the Institute of the Arts and Sciences at UCSC.
- Attend in person
- Free and open to the public
- Ongoing exhibition: January 5, 2024 – February 4, 2024
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the IAS website.
- Free parking is available at the Institute of Arts and Sciences Galleries.
- Accessible parking on High Rd.