Access essential resources for securing extramural funding
Contact Arts Research Development Office to:
- Create a strategic funding plan
- Identify the best funding opportunities for your work
- Apply for a grant or fellowship
- Workshops and trainings
Arts Extramural Funding Tools
Grants databases and search engines for faculty and graduate students.
Interested in artist residencies? Creative Capital publishes a list of residencies for artists.
UCSC Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP)
Does your grant require that you submit through a nonprofit or a fiscal sponsor? If so, faculty will work with both the Arts Research Office and OSP.
- Guidelines: Notify the Arts Research Office (email@example.com) and OSP (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) of your intention to apply at least 20 working days in advance of the deadline. See details.
- Upon instruction of OSP, register with the grant management system Cayuse.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your application.
Institute for Humanities Research Funding Snapshot (Faculty and Grads)
Arts Division Sample Applications
UCSC Arts faculty may review the Division's recent successful applications: ACLS, California Documentary Project, NEH, NSF, Guggenheim, and more! Contact email@example.com for access.
Proposal Writing Guidance
What You Need to Know to Get [Your Project] Funded by the NEH (written about the film grant, but applicable to all NEH grants)
Tools and Statistics