All Arts ladder faculty are eligible for equipment renewal funding from the Arts Division. The current Division contribution is $750.
- Funding availability begins four years after the purchase of startup equipment, and is available every four years thereafter, always dated from the purchase date of equipment.
- Funding is not received automatically and must be requested.
- Funds must be requested at the time of purchase.
- Funds do not accrue. That is, if a faculty member waits longer than four years to request funding, the available amount does not increase.
- The program is administered by IT Director Scotty Brookie; contact him for further information.
View the current eligibility schedule.