1. Arts Quarterly
Mailing sent out quarterly, listing major grants and fellowships for creative and scholarly research. Updated on a quarterly basis and sent to all Faculty and Graduate students in the Arts Division.
Faculty Lists for Funding Opportunities for Creative Practice & Scholarly Inquiry
- Summer 2018 Deadlines: June 15 - Sept 30, 2018
- Spring 2018 deadlines: April - June 30, 2018
- Winter 2018 deadlines: Jan 15 - April 30, 2018
Grad Student Lists for Funding Opportunities for Creative Practice & Scholarly Inquiry
- Summer 2018 deadlines: June 15 - Sept. 30, 2018
- Spring 2018 deadlines: April 17, 2017 – June 30, 2018
- Winter 2018 dealines: Jan 15- April 30, 2018
UCSC Grants for Faculty
Comittee on Research (COR) Grants - January
COR Travel Grants - rolling
Foundation Board Opportunity Fund - rolling
Hellman Fellowship for Assistant Professors - February
Institute for Humanities Research Clusters - May
Porter College - multiple
UCSC Grants for Graduate Students
Additional opportunities announced throughout the year.
3. External Arts Funding Opportunities By Field (Faculty and Grads)
These funding opportunities are field specific. We include approximate dates as these grants and fellowships are recurring. For updated dates, visit the pages linked.
Sign up for an account for this subscription service to customize national and international searches for all funding opportunities.