- Do not come onto campus or enter any University facilities or physical spaces if you feel unwell or have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Face coverings are recommended for everyone while visiting UCSC, regardless of vaccination status.
- Some event presenters may choose to *require* face coverings for certain indoor events, such as those with the possibility of high density or close contact. Please check event listings in advance for any specific requirements.
- See full details of current policies at UC Santa Cruz, including indoor events.
- University of California policy: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program here.
Masking at the Theater Arts Center
A request from the Department of Performance, Play & Design and the Theater Arts program: "We kindly ask that attendees at indoor events at the Theater Arts Center wear a mask inside the venue for the protection of everyone in our community. Thank you for your consideration."