Are you a student searching for part-time employment that's flexible and fun? Work with a small team of your peers, help patrons engage with events presented by or sponsored by the Arts Division, and create positive experiences for both the campus community and visitors to UC Santa Cruz. Consider joining the Audience Services team with the Arts Events Office.
Enjoy the following perks:
• Flexible scheduling
• Extensive training in customer service
• Potential for growth and promotion within the Audience Services team
Current job openings with full descriptions and requirements are posted in the UCSC Employee Request (ER) system, if and when positions are open to applicants.
Job descriptions may also be found on the Audience Services webpage here.
1. First, search for and apply for position(s) here in the UCSC Employee Request (ER) system.
2. Then, complete and submit the Supplemental Application required by the Arts Events Office.
3. Optional: Email a cover letter, resume, or letter of recommendation to email@example.com. (File attachments: please add your first and last name to the filename of any document you send. PDFs preferred.)
For general questions about student employment at UCSC, learn more here on the Career Success website.