Apply for a Job
Are you a student searching for part-time employment that's flexible and fun? Work with a small team of your peers, help audiences engage with events presented by or sponsored by the Arts Division, and create positive experiences for both the campus community and visitors to UC Santa Cruz. Consider joining the Audience Services team with the Arts Events Office.
Enjoy the following perks:
• Flexible scheduling
• Extensive training in customer service
• Potential for growth and promotion within the Audience Services team
• Arts Ticketing Assistant (ATA)
• Arts Ticketing Manager (ATM)
• Events, Marketing, & Administration Assistant (EMA)
• House Manager (HM)
• Usher (USH)
Locate job descriptions on the Arts Audience Services webpage here.
1. [New for 2022-23] Apply for a job through the Handshake platform at ucsc.joinhandshake.com; learn more and log in here. Filter your search by employer "UCSC Arts Division" and/or "Arts Events Office".
2. Then, complete and submit the Supplemental Application required by the Arts Events Office.
3. Optional: Submit a cover letter, resume, or letter of recommendation via Handshake or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (File attachments: please add your first and last name to the filename of any document you send. PDFs preferred.)
For general questions about student employment at UCSC, learn more here on the Career Success website.