You are here

Hiring FAQS

How can I hire an undergrad student?

See Hiring Students for more information.


How can I hire a Graduate Student Researcher?

Please see Graduate Student Researchers for the form to fill out and other relevant information.

Contact Arts Division Human Resources Specialist Lili Diaz with any questions.


How can I hire a contractor/service provider?

Log into CruzBuy. Use the Services form found on the home page.

Service providers must include travel charges in the initial invoice cost and cannot be paid separately for those expenses.

For more details, see the Independent Contractor Payment Guide:

How can I hire a model for my class?

The Performance Agreement is most often used when paying models up to $500. Performance Agreement

For payments greater than $500, log into CruzBuy and use the Service form found on the home page.