Join us today
- Create a new paid internship or apprenticeship
- Provide a slot for UCSC arts interns in your existing paid internship programs
- Donate resources (funds, equipment, services, space) for incubating student projects
- Offer an one-on-one student mentorship
Arts Professional Pathways Goals
- To address the diversity pipeline issue across California's creative industries.
- To create opportunities for artist interns to meet leaders in for-profit and non-profit industries.
- To expose student artists to the future of entertainment and tech industries.
- To provide undergraduate and graduate artist interns with the tools, training, and support needed to exercise agency and originality during and post internship
For more information, please contact Alison Trybom Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org.