USH DUTIES: EVENT ASSISTANCE (100% of duties)
- Provide services to audience members in the preparation and production of events.
- Greet guests, scan tickets, monitor admission, usher guests to seats, admit late arrivals.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Answer questions and be welcoming of all guests.
- Be attentive to audience safety.
- Be prepared for evacuation or other response in the event of emergency.
- Other duties as assigned.
USH SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & ABILITIES
- Embrace diversity in all its forms and strive for an inclusive community that fosters an open, enlightened and productive environment.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Available to work during the final 3 weeks of each academic quarter.
- Work effectively in a professional setting.
- Dress requirement: neat, professional appearance is required; all Audiences Services crew members are required to wear a white top, black bottoms, and black shoes on the job.
- Ability to check email and online work schedule on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn and operate electronic ticket scanners.
- Additional Preferred skills, knowledge, and abilities including the following:
- Interest in the Arts and live performance / presentation.
- Paid or volunteer experience at concerts, plays, lectures, movie theater, or events venue is preferred.
- Understanding of music or theater performance and presentation.
- Certification in CPR and first aid is not required, but preferred.