All Arts ladder faculty are eligible for equipment renewal funding from the Arts Division. The current Division contribution is $750. Since its inception in 2000, this program has funded about $110,000 in equipment for Arts faculty.
- Funds become available four years after the purchase of startup equipment, and then every four years thereafter, dated from the purchase date of equipment.
- Funding must be requested, it is not received automatically.
- Funds must be requested at the time of purchase, not after the fact.
- Funds do not accrue. That is, if a faculty member waits longer than four years to request funding, the available amount does not increase.
- The program is administered by IT Director Scotty Brookie; contact Scotty for further information.
View the current eligibility schedule.