You are here

Human Resources

Course Assistants

Departments must make every effort to hire teaching assistants rather than course assistants. If no qualified TAs are available, course assistant appointments may be considered. The department must seek approval from the Grad Division to hire a course assistant.

In order to request a course assistant appointment, please forward the approval from the Grad Division and the Course Assistant Authorization Form (same as the TA Authorization form), to Laura Jackson as soon as possible.

ASE (Academic Student Employee Bargaining Contract)